[78-L] Buying a record in pieces (was Dalhart Black Patti)

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon May 9 09:56:17 PDT 2011

Along the same line, I bought an early Mercury album a while ago that
had one broken record. I've been trying ever since to find that one
record without any luck. Haven't seen another copy of the album, either.
It's Mercury album A12, "Along The Pineapple Trail" by Johnny Pineapple
& His Hawaiian Orchestra, and the busted record is the first one in the
set, Mercury A1010.
Mal

*******