[78-L] Kurt Nauck's Auctions.

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat May 7 22:20:14 PDT 2011

And I know that if I had Steve's budget for buying records, I'd certainly be satisfied with buying one $100 record a month rather than 30-40 dust catchers of marginal interest or condition. Don't knock 78 collecting. Three bucks is still dirt cheap for a 78, and for the nominal price of $50, you can still get a pretty darned good collector's item.

I also object to your repeated assertions that 78 collectors are all retirees. What survey is that based on?
Maybe Kurt could conduct a profile of his clients and tell us what age group bids on his auctions. I bet you'd be surprised.

Cary Ginell