[78-L] Kurt Nauck's Auctions.

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 8 01:54:34 PDT 2011

Cary Ginell wrote:
And I know that if I had Steve's budget for buying records, I'd
certainly be satisfied with buying one $100 record a month rather than
30-40 dust catchers of marginal interest or condition. Don't knock 78
collecting. Three bucks is still dirt cheap for a 78, and for the
nominal price of $50, you can still get a pretty darned good collector's
item.

I also object to your repeated assertions that 78 collectors are all
retirees. What survey is that based on?
Maybe Kurt could conduct a profile of his clients and tell us what age
group bids on his auctions. I bet you'd be surprised.

Cary Ginell