[78-L] Kurt Nauck's Auctions.

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat May 7 22:11:02 PDT 2011

> Point is that the majority of us 78 collectors/accumulators are "senior
> citizens" trying to survive on minimal pension incomes...! I can see
> your point about $3 becoming a necessary price for 78's; however,
> that limits me to buying 30-40 records a month...if that...?!
>
> Steven C. Barr

I'm not sure about your claim about senior citizens and pensions,  but if
you're limited to 30 or so records a month...why not go for quality not
quantity?  You yourself said you're never going to get close to getting
every pop 78 so why not just get some of the better ones instead?  Never to
late to change the path.

Taylor