[78-L] Museum quality?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri May 6 11:42:33 PDT 2011

This guy is nobody new to eBay...some of you may recall that he sometimes
uses rather odd key words,  e.g. Jew,  Yid, etc.  I did buy a record from
him a couple of years ago and all of that went fine.

He may be goofy but I don't think he's a fraud.  Of course any buyer of
something defective should seek recourse through their credit card company,
assuming they can't do so via Pay Pal or eBay.

Taylor