[78-L] Museum quality?

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri May 6 10:47:53 PDT 2011

We've written numerous times about this guy and when I first saw these "museum quality" auctions I was tempted to point it out on 78-l.  Never got to it.  He has several nice $10-20 records for hundreds or thousands of dollars that I'd like.  Unfortunately, this person needs medical attention and I'll never buy from him.  I did once but he's become further and further disconnected from reality as time goes on.

Glenn