[78-L] ARSC^ [FWD]

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 01:16:47 PDT 2011

When I lived in DEnver - 1963-1995 - Stapleton Intl was about 5 mi, if that much, from downtown.  Pretty much a straight shot out East 32nd avenue.  They were just about to start the new airprot, with its circus-tent roof when I left.  [I shudder to thinque what will happen in the first really good blizzard!]  It's barely on the NE cornr of the map now,
reached via a you-can't-geet-there-from-here sort of route.  They graacciously allow 20 min 'free parking' to cover the 20 min it takes to get from the parking gate to anyplace where you can actually park....

This is called 'progress'.

Mike in Plovdiv