[78-L] ARSC ^

Philip Carli Philip_Carli at pittsford.monroe.edu
Thu May 5 18:41:31 PDT 2011

Bad luck; wasn't in the Lake Shore I took in Feb.  Spotless and comfortable.

Flight to London and back on Delta twoo weeks ago; crowded to the max, seats with useless padding, Frau Bluchers for attendants, endless bloody carts blocking the aisles exuding hospital-food aromas.  Three tranquilizers and I couldn't sleep.  I'd say "never again" but I have to.  And I hate being forced to,

Die, airplanes, die. PC