[78-L] ARSC

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Tue May 3 22:12:56 PDT 2011

 Ironically ironic.  Or weirdly weird. You may enter my country and I may not (I can enter yours, but can't return - Canada
has better taste than USA, obviously)!  That must protect me, but I cannot fathom how.

 I used to ride my bike over the bridge, to do gardening for an Irish and a Scots lady, in Fort Erie and Crystal Beach.
Monday was Irish Day, and Wednesday was Scots Day - and both were very much the same. I'd haul myself across the Peace
Bridge, up on the sidewalk & terrified the wind would blow me over the railing, then to peaceful Canuckistan and its back
roads to my old ladies - one near the bridge, one a couple miles away. They'd load me with more work than possible, which I
DID (being 22-25 helped) then come out & tsk over how hard I was working, offer beers and heavily buttered sandwiches, and
want to chat.  Then they'd pay way more cash than I expected, every time. Bribery to make me come back again, probably. My
slightly tipsy return trips are barely recalled.  I think all that butter lodged in my system, making me the fatso that I
have become - or I just need bike trips to Canuckistan!

ps - I am now allowed to use the word "Canuck", because I've ancestors from the magic land of Canada.