[78-L] ARSC

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue May 3 23:32:31 PDT 2011

On 5/4/2011 1:12 AM, DanKj wrote:
>   Ironically ironic.  Or weirdly weird. You may enter my country and I may not (I can enter yours, but can't return - Canada
> has better taste than USA, obviously)!  That must protect me, but I cannot fathom how.
>
>   I used to ride my bike over the bridge,

. . . which reminds me of an old joke.  A guy crossed the border every
day on a bicycle, and the border guards were suspicious but no matter
how many times the searched him, they couldn't find nothing.  Finally
one of the guards asked him, telling him that he would not get into
trouble, what was he smuggling.

"Bicycles" was the answer.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com