[78-L] ARSC

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 3 21:44:36 PDT 2011

We don't NEED passports but they're better to have. Actually, my wife and I
were advised back in the 90s that boarding international flights would go much
more smoothly if we carried passports (still not required at that time) but we
didn't apply for them till after 9/11..which, oddly enough, had been a day we'd
been planning to go into the States. Border crossings are reasonably easy these
days, except for the fact that with the Loonie (Canadian dollar) now above
$1.05 US, Canuckistanians by the carloads are going over to shop in the US and
jam up the bridges, and even with duties they're still saving money on a lot of
things.

dl