[78-L] ^typewriter factory closes - URGENT PLEA

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 22:58:11 PDT 2011

I have typewriters I bought when I came here 16+ years ago, which now mainly are used for typing up labels and parallel-issue 78 numbers for my CD purchases.  The problem is, I can no longer get ribbons for them.  I bought the last two ribbons in Bulgaria one for latin alphabet and one for cyrillic alphabet a couple of years ago, and both ar pretty dry by now.

If anybody knows a stash of ribbons and can get some that are 13mm by +/- 8m I would be MOST grateful!  Reimbursement for ribbons and post/pack by
check on my US bank.

Thanks as always,

Mike in Plovdiv