[78-L] Beach Boys 78s

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 17 14:31:13 PDT 2011

At 21:13 17/04/2011, CG wrote:
>For those who say "Bosh, the Beach Boys aren't in the 78 era," I
>say, "Well, they are now." Any 78 produced today is worthy of our
>investing in it so I'm glad I snagged one. It's funny that nobody
>has bothered to unseal the set and scan the actual labels, which I
>am curious about seeing. We only see the front of the package.

I humbly disagree. This is a created collectable in the same price
inflated vein as the enhanced/ painted coins and US$2 bills that you
see advertised in the 'as seen on TV' ads.

Again I state -- The Beach Boys have nothing to do with 78 era and
Good Vibrations less so. Far better suited to issue on 78 would have
been Love Me Do by the Beatles  -- because it at least DID show up on 78.