[78-L] Question 1812 Overture

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 06:55:21 PDT 2011

David, You & I are not the only ones on the list with a house that we live in
that is overflowing with records. As you may already know there are a few others
on the list that have the same situation with the number of records owned in the
home & perhaps in storage (hopefully climate controlled) like you have. Oh & I
keep 2 window units running 24x7 in the garage to keep those records cool during
the late spring to early fall months. Don't need them much during the winter.

One thing I wonder does anybody keep records in the garage (instead of a car &
other stuff) like I do? For me it's cheaper than keeping them in a storage unit
even with the house A/C bill  in the summer.