[78-L] Filing USPS insurance claim-Good news-Bad news

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 3 09:38:18 PDT 2011

I used to receive CDs from a label in France. One package cleared customs and
turned out to contain a half-full bottle of Vitamin C cream. No, nobody
accepted responsibility (and the discs were promos so there was no $ to pursue).

Canada Post is another lulu. They routinely ignored customs stickers, covered
them over, denied the amounts listed and tried to collect on ten times the
value the sender had claimed.

dl