[78-L] Record collection brings laughs

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Mar 28 20:05:32 PDT 2011

From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> By the way, when was the last time you heard elevator music in an
> elevator,
> outside of Airplane 2?

There aren't very many elevators here in Oshawa, Ont'o... and I can't
recall ANY with "elrvator music"...! In fact I call it "bus station
music" because I suffered through uncounted hours of it while
waiting for my Greyhound connection...! It's also common in
supermarkets...where I have on occasion confused other
customers by singing along to the "muzak" (which used to
feature a LOT of twenties tunes that I had originals of...!

Steven C. Barr