[78-L] DVD sets

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 16:31:24 PST 2011

Dr. Biel,

I've pre-ordered my set. I was going to wait, but the bonus DVD tipped the
scale. I can't wait to see Eugene in color. Who knew it existed in that
form? Am I correct that it was broadcast after a Jerry Lewis show at 10:30
P.M.?

According to Amazon, the ABC specials are included here, and as far as I
know, these are the same as on the PBS series, which I saw when it was first
broadcast. But there is so much more that has not been available before that
makes my mouth water.

Jeff Sultanof