[78-L] DVD sets

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Mar 5 16:06:18 PST 2011

On 3/5/2011 3:18 PM, Jeff Sultanof wrote:
> My question is: as far as Ernie Kovacs, does the Shout set duplicate the
> earlier Kovacs set on White Star, which was distributed by VAI, I believe.
> Jeff Sultanof

If you mean the set that is going to come out next month, they are
completely different .  The White Star set is the old PBS series with
the Jack Lemon intros that earlier had been on VHS.  The new set has
complete NBC and DuMont shows, including a color kine of the NBC Eugene
prog.  And thanks for reminding me I need to do a pre-order on it.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com