[78-L] Bye Bye, Borders

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Feb 17 08:23:02 PST 2011

Turns out Borders is only closing two stores here in Hawaii; one on the
Big Island and the other on Kauai. The stores on Maui and Oahu will
remain. Borders is a mainstay of book lovers on Maui, however I still go
to Amazon if they don't have what I'm looking for. Our Maui store is
very well stocked and the nearest thing to a coffee-house we have. Poty,
we could use a good coffee-house (and, no, Starbucks does NOT count!)
Mal

*******