[78-L] Bye Bye, Borders

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Feb 17 07:21:37 PST 2011

Before our Borders closed, I was getting 30% and 40% coupons E-mailed to me regularly. Problem is that their stock was never as good as Barnes & Noble's. Never got discounts from B&N.

At least I got away with buying one of the floor CD cabinets before they closed. It's in my record room now, stocked with jazz CDs.

Cary Ginell