[78-L] Bye Bye, Borders

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 17 06:44:00 PST 2011

But Barnes & Noble at least has offered discount cards and online coupons. I
signed up for a Borders card and found it gave me absolutely nothing.

The Barnes & Noble outlet in Rochester has one of the best second-hand
selections I've seen outside of a thrift store. And yes, I still do far better
looking online..many's the time I've walked into B&N with a 15% off coupon and
not found anything to use it on.

dl