[78-L] Robert Johnson /Muddy Waters?

CelticGuitar666 at aol.com CelticGuitar666 at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 05:53:03 PST 2011

Nice! I always seem to get on board late. When I could buy 78's of these
people for 10-15 cents a pop I bought a few but they got lost in the sands of
 time I am talking lat 60's - 90's There was a junk shop that I know of
that had  a back room with thousands of 78's that was in business a couple of
years ago  but I haven't been there in a while. It's finding the time for the
2 hr round  trip plus time picking so I just keep looking in local thrifts
but that is hit  or miss mostly miss these days since Craiglist no body is
giving them away like  here come get them

In a message dated 2/2/2011 11:26:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,