[78-L] acoustic vanity - price list?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Jan 27 19:09:39 PST 2011

The Gennett ledgers often list the prices charged and paid for vanity
recordings.  $25 per side seems to be what I remember and $1 to 1.50 per
pressing.  Often the address of the client is shown and the number of
pressings ordered noted. I don't have the time to drag out my copy of
the ledgers, but I don't recall these being shown as vanity recordings
in the ledgers.  Mal, what does the ledger sheet show?

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com