[78-L] acoustic vanity - price list?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Jan 27 18:36:35 PST 2011

Yeahbut... 4 sides were cut in Richmond on Feb. 18, 1924 and the two
acceptable ones "Fidgety Feet" b/w "Jazz Me Blues" were released on
Gennett 5408, so it wasn't a vanity pressing... unless, of course, it
was decided by Gennett to release after the fact. The other two sides
"Lazy Daddy" (3 takes) and "Sensation" (2 takes) were not issued but it
is possible they got test copies of those, too. Far as I know no tests
of the two non-issues have surfaced and no recording cards are known to
have survived.
Mal

*******