[78-L] acoustic vanity - price list?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Jan 27 20:08:27 PST 2011

You might have to do some digging, after all.
Unfortunately I do not have ledger sheets for these matrices (11751 -
11754). My initial entries came from lists put together by George
Blacker in 1975.
I have no recording card scans, either (mine begin at 11817). My copies
of the Richmond ledgers begin with mx 14458 (Nov. 24, 1928).
Feel like making me copies of Richmond ledger sheets for matrices 11000
to 14460 if you have them?
Mal

*******