[78-L] Now I'm convinced the world is going to hell in a handbasket

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 25 14:47:02 PST 2011

Well, there are 78s and there are 78s. Ken Griffin records should be first to
go, especially since I'm positive they breed in captivity. Let's see if Dr.
Biel chimes in with that story about the stripper who bought a lot of junkers
from Morty Savada, and she wasn't planning on playing them by ear.

dl