[78-L] Now I'm convinced the world is going to hell in a handbasket

Rockined1 rockined1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 14:43:06 PST 2011

I saw this on my facebook page by a fellow disgusted rekkid collector

Long Island Vinyl Exchange

More Info
Record-Breaking Record Store Record Breaking Event!
It's crazy, it's out of control, and it's totally us!
On Febuary 19th at 1:00pm, we will suspend old fashioned 78rpm records in the back of the shop and offer our customers a bucket of baseballs and a pitchers mound. If you can break the 78 completely on your first pitch, you will win a $20.00 gift certificate to the store. If it takes 2 tries, $15.00 gift certificate, 3 tries, $10.00 gift certificate, and $5.00 gift certificate to anybody who was willing to participate in this crazy new sport!