[78-L] Pachelbel for a Buck

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 13 19:22:15 PST 2011

I thank you for the correction.."Rain and Tears" was pretty much unknown in
North America except when it turned up on instrumental albums by Paul Mauriat
and the like. Since those were French, I made an assumption. Demis Roussos did
have some popularity over here for a while.

As for my tirade, I hope you understand where it's coming from..that particular
recording is like a red flag to me (and I'm a Taurus).

dl