[78-L] Your 10 best records!!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Jan 11 21:14:22 PST 2011

From: "Taylor Bowie" <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
> Recall that there was a kid's musical education record years ago called
> "Toot,  Whistle,  Plunk and Boom" which taught kids about different
> musical
> instruments?
> Craig has given me an idea for an eBay auction instructional record,  and
> we
> can call it "Dings,  Dents,  Skips and Bumps"!

Keep in mind that most of the idio...er, "entrepreneurs" selling (or trying
to?!)
records on eWotsit are nostalgia-driven people who live in a world where
20-year-old recordings are "ancient" and thus extremely valuable...!?

Since 78's haven't been sold for about 50 years, their thought is that
they are all VERY rare and valuable...?! However...these poor fools
have NO useful knowledge of usefully grading records of ANY
sort...let alone 78's...?!

Steven C. Barr