[78-L] Your 10 best records!!

Michael Shoshani mshoshani at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 11:41:23 PST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 13:53 -0500, Craig Ventresco wrote:
> I have obtained at great expense an original copy of Bing Crosby singing
> White Christmas. This one of a kind shellac lp 78 cylinder disc will be
> offered to the highest bidder on Ebay along with the original Victor Decca
> sleeve jacket.

Well. I was going to put up for bid this record I have that has a big
spider-webby thing on the back that says Victor, and on the front it has
something in Italian that must be important. The label is white and says
something about a coat song. It probably won't get as much as your Bing
Crosby cylinder disc, though...the jerk who owned it signed his name
right on the label. Something like "Eric O. Caruso" or something.

(I'm a bit rusty at 78-L Tall Tales. Sigh.)

MS