[78-L] Your 10 best records!!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jan 11 11:21:09 PST 2011

Recall that there was a kid's musical education record years ago called
"Toot,  Whistle,  Plunk and Boom" which taught kids about different  musical
instruments?

Craig has given me an idea for an eBay auction instructional record,  and we
can call it "Dings,  Dents,  Skips and Bumps"!

Poetry for sure.

Taylor