[78-L] First eBay problem

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Dec 30 22:14:13 PST 2010

Hi Art,

thanks for the info.  Just to recap my situation...the package was insured
and with delivery confirmation.  But it did not have signature confirmation,
so the PO says it was delivered,  it was scanned as delivered but the only
record they have at the PO is of the zip code,  with no signature.

So neither Pay Pal nor eBay were willing to refund my money,  because of the
meaningless "delivery confirmation."

So I would advise any and all for packages worth any kind of money that you
have both insurance and signature confirmation...the simple 40-cent delivery
confirmation is pretty worthless.

Taylor B