[78-L] Cheap eBay insurance (was First eBay problem)

Greg Laxton greg.laxton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 20:38:08 PST 2010

Check into Shipsurance.com.  They offer insurance for USPS, FedEx and UPS
packages way under the standard rates.  That $1.75 for $100 insurance will
run you around 60 cents if memory serves me correct.

Only glitch is that they require a $15 minimum monthly charge, so if you
only get $12 worth of insurance that month, they charge you $15.  Still, if
you ship ten-plus packages a month, might be worth looking into.

Oh yeah, and no hassle claims too!

Greg