[78-L] Byron G. Harlan

zimrec at juno.com zimrec at juno.com
Thu Dec 30 20:14:02 PST 2010

Can anyone tell me when Byron G. Harlan made his first record and if he ever recorded the song "Her Word is Just As Good As Yours"?  The reason I ask is that I have the 1899 sheet music for that song with his photo on the cover.  You can see cover for the sheet at https://jscholarship.library.jhu.edu/bitstream/handle/1774.2/16831/141.019.000.webimage.JPEG?sequence=9although the inset photo is of a different vocalist. Art