[78-L] First eBay problem

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Dec 28 20:37:11 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> That's like the little bastard who delivers (sometimes) the local paper
> three
> times a week, which is of interest only for the store flyers. When one's
> missing, he says "Kids must have stolen it."

I'm guessing you refer to "Oshawa This Week" which is the closest thing
we have to a "local paper"...?! Best way to guarantee delivery is to pay
the carrier (I don't). You can also call them (I have before) and ask to
have a copy of the paper for a specified date delivered! Since the paper
is a "freebie," there is NOT a lot of attention paid to its delivery...?!
You
can also pick up a (sadly flyer-less) copy of OTW in several "downtown"
locations.

Steven C. Basrr