[78-L] First eBay problem

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 28 11:53:57 PST 2010

Gee, I didn't know the USPS was using the Toronto Police Department's Special
Investigations Unit guidebook.

That's like the little bastard who delivers (sometimes) the local paper three
times a week, which is of interest only for the store flyers. When one's
missing, he says "Kids must have stolen it."

dl