[78-L] Metropolitan Opera broadcasts in the old house

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 27 11:04:47 PST 2010

Richard Rodzinski has tape transfers of Rodzinski/NBC Symphony broadcasts that
he says were made by Robert Sarnoff for Mrs. Rodzinski (Halina). Too bad the
discs weren't cleaned and played with a proper stylus and were on quarter-track.

What about all these supposedly first-generation tape transfers Bill Shaman
claims to own?

dl