[78-L] Me and "Me and Orson Welles"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 27 08:40:58 PST 2010

For what it's worth, the $1 copy may be legit, and for some reason the movie
isn't on Amazon.com in the States at all but several copies are on Amazon.ca.
My brother has owned the DVD for some time..I wonder if it just hasn't been
marketed in the States?
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B003B2C97Q/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1293467890&sr=8-1&condition=new
http://www.amazon.com/Me-Orson-Welles-Zac-Efron/dp/B002VECM2M