[78-L] Uncle Josh on Dr. Demento

Thomas Edison edisonphonoworks at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 15:42:07 PST 2010

I found a playlist for Dr. Demento, and it had an original Cal Stewart, and also Uncle Josh Buys a Computer by Shawn Borri (me).  I have not listended to Dr D in awhile, so I was really surpised to find me on here.  http://dmdb.org/cgi-bin/plinfo.pl?drd10.1106.html I have not listened to the show, though, and wonder where he found this recording, it is very rare, I only made three cylinder copies, and it was only availble on the Shawn Borri Phonograph CD that sold no copies, on MP3.com, unless someone pirated this.