[78-L] Uncle Josh on Dr. Demento

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Dec 26 16:12:54 PST 2010

On 12/26/2010 6:42 PM, Thomas Edison wrote:
> I found a playlist for Dr. Demento, and it had an original Cal Stewart, and also Uncle Josh Buys a Computer by Shawn Borri (me).  I have not listended to Dr D in awhile, so I was really surpised to find me on here.  http://dmdb.org/cgi-bin/plinfo.pl?drd10.1106.html I have not listened to the show, though, and wonder where he found this recording, it is very rare, I only made three cylinder copies, and it was only availble on the Shawn Borri Phonograph CD that sold no copies, on MP3.com, unless someone pirated this.

Barrett E. Hansen, aka Dr. Demento, is a very knowledgeable collector
himself, and you either sold it to him not knowing his "secret"
identity, or one of his league of spies sent it in to him.   This is a
2006 playlist?  I think the program is only on-line now -- the
syndication business has been bad.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com