[78-L] two questions

Eric Goldberg ericgoldie2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 20:58:11 PST 2010

I am looking for information about recordings by the Gospel Lights of Moultrie Georgia recorded in 1956 and 1958. The 1956 date was on Dootone.

Does anyone have the Pee Wee Russell book which contains a really extensive discography?? I can't seem to put my hands on it right now and Roswell Rudd asked me for info on a recording listed in the book. It was made in Chicago with Eddie Condon, Pee Wee Russell, Johnny Windhurst and Roswell as a substitute on trombone. The recording was for the AFRS and when I contacted them they said that they don't have those recordings archived.

Thank you for any help.

Eric Goldberg