[78-L] Auntie Skinner's Chicken Dinner

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Wed Dec 15 19:16:49 PST 2010

Anyone either have a nice, clean digital copy of Collins & Harlan doing
"Auntie Skinner's Chicken Dinner" or a transcription of the lyrics?
I count four versions on uTube: the original played on a Sonora acoustic
machine - the lyrics are somewhat garbled; some besotted Irishman and
his buddy drunkenly mumbling the words ahkapp... er... acppll... uh...
acapischl... ah, fergeddit!, and 2 nice contemporary versions with no
vocals at all!
This one's my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjdkkUyRZx8
Still, I really need the lyrics for a project.
Thanks in advance,
Mal