[78-L] Auntie Skinner's Chicken Dinner

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 15 19:22:06 PST 2010

If I can find the disc, I should make that my first project..experimenting with
Audacity, which seems to accept audio and convert it to WAV files easily and
the next step is downloading the wherewithal to convert to mp3. With any luck,
I should have this conquered by next Shevuos (see: Shavuot).
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/671902/jewish/When-is-Shavuot-in-2011-2012-2013-2014-and-2015.htm

dl