[78-L] VICTOR LABEL BOOK -- you MUST get it

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 11:47:01 PST 2010

Actually I have had my copy for a little while but not been reading in
it until a night or so ago. It kept me up until after midnight, which is
late for me. I'm usually in bed by 11, 11:30p.

Yes, the book is incredible, but I have not finished it yet, and what I
have read I was scanning in large part, otherwise I would have gone into
overload. The scope of the book was far more than I expected.

I was fascinated by the early labels. The end papers, I dare say, as
Mike says, no one has ever seen this. Not even thought of it. That
Victor even thought of it is amazing to me.

Note that the hardback is a limited edition and autographed by the
authors. I did not realize this when I bought it. Not so for the paperback.

joe salerno