[78-L] VICTOR LABEL BOOK -- you MUST get it

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Dec 13 12:03:11 PST 2010

Yes, I was drooling over a copy myself, shown to me at the Buena Park record show last month by Mike Sherman himself, but had to demur due to being laid off in October. No recreational money for records or books, I'm afraid, till I climb out of that hole. I don't suppose Monster.com has listings for discographers, do they?

Cary Ginell