[78-L] The Butterfly Circus

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Dec 6 11:02:32 PST 2010

The record seems to be a laminated British or Australian Columbia.
There is a sticker over most of the trademark so at first I thought it
might be a black label Capitol but the end of the trademark ...ia can be
seen.  I see the pressing ring denoting a laminated pressing.  The
phonograph is more original than a modern Indian Crapophone, the
modifications might be old.  The only clue it is not real are those two
things that look at a distance to be door knobs for a VV-IV or VI, and
the controls in the close-up are not Victor.

The song is "Outside" and I wouldn't be surprised if that actually is
the record that is playing on the machine.  The British Dance Band
Discography might disclose it.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com