[78-L] Canadian Ace

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 25 20:32:24 PST 2010

I've seen a number of Compo French Canadian double length discs, a number of
them on Starr. Usually worn to the point of unplayability.

Brian Boyd had the one and only Winchester issue, two dance band sides by Joe
de Courcy (Toronto bandleader). Even Joe's son Paul (Toronto newscaster)
doesn't know anything about the circumstances of this recording, made 18-20
years before he was born.

dl