[78-L] Kinescopes (WAS Average Age)

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 15:55:46 PST 2010

Never thought about belts aging from non use. Oh well, I guess I might as well
hook a VCR up to my computer then use Nero Vision to make DVD's from the old VHS
tapes of which no current DVD is available to purchase. I've got several movies
like that including the 1959 Mickey Rooney version of The Last Mile which I
taped off WGN cable in the middle of the night many years ago. Might as well
turn those unavailable movies & educational stuff into DVD's......