[78-L] Kinescopes (WAS Average Age)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 18 16:02:53 PST 2010

On 11/18/2010 6:55 PM, Robert M. Bratcher Jr. wrote:
> Never thought about belts aging from non use.

I had a blowout today..first in decades. The spare tire had never been used in
the 5 years I've had this car. Turned out that it wouldn't hold air because the
valve had aged from non use. Unbelievable! (By the way, I got lucky..the place
I was towed to was a Canadian Tire outlet and they changed the tire and
replaced the valve and wouldn't charge me. I'd better pay that one forward for
sure.)