[78-L] cats^ Was: reissue 78's

Steven stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Nov 14 19:45:15 PST 2010

From: Malcolm Rockwell
> My little one likes to waltz between the keyboard and the edge of the
desk (and my lap) to let me know it's either time to eat or for many
necessary skritches. Then she may deign to lay down on the one square
foot of available desktop space. Lately she's taken to chewing on a
corner of Barr's dating guide while awaiting my attention.

There may be an (implied) cat-to-cat communication occurring here?!
The creation of the DG was overseen by all of my feline "herd" whilst
I was otherwise (in a feline sense) occupied; that is, I usually had a
cat in my lap...?! Either that, or Mr. Nauck's printer is owned by a
feline...?!

Steven C. Barr